Ai/E¹º is a unique, off-white powder with a slightly sweet odor
that is derived from bovine milk collected from cows managed specifically for
this purpose and is comprised of very small (<100kD) immune
communication/information molecules that support cellular communication.The privately managed dairy herd whose milk
is used exclusively for the production of Ai/E¹º receives "infusions," using patented and proprietary processes, of relevant
and specially prepared staph, strep, pseudomonas, e.coli and salmonella antigens
developed exclusively for Ai/E¹º.The infusions
are delivered to the udder via the teat canalThe natural reaction of the udder, when infused in this manner, is to
naturally produce a full array of important molecules reactive to the infused
antigens that can then be harvested, concentrated and used as an agent to
modulate the immune response.
Scientific Amino Acid Sequencing at Tufts University and Gel
Electrophoresis at Tiburon Labs have confirmed the presence and characteristics
of more than sixty important peptides and other molecules occurring in natural
balance in Ai/E¹º including defensin,
granulysin, IPSF, lactoferrin, cathelicidin, transfer factors, granulins, perforins,
chemokines, minicytokines, GM-CSF, and many others. The importance of these immune
communication/information molecules to cellular communication is the subject of
hundreds of published, peer-reviewed studies.
The uniquely created reactive molecules in Ai/E¹º provide a specific means to directly
supplement cellular communication molecules responsible for immune signaling
and memory functions and initiate a wide range of other cellular immunological
responses that are dependent upon many environmental and systemic conditions,
while simultaneously supporting the immune cascade and the further production
of additional cellular communication molecules.This is a safe, gentle and totally unique approach that yields a highly
effective dietary supplement incomparably supporting the modulation of both
innate and adaptive immunity.
Further, many of these uniquely created information molecules
are differentially responsive and present biphasic curves that differ from
mechanical biochemical reactions that are enzyme mediated and limited by
saturation kinetics.These characteristics present unique advantages over traditional biochemical
supplement products presented for support of the immune system by significantly
increasing the potential for utilization by a supplement consumer while
offering a true modulation benefit.
Stress, poor nutrition, infection, toxins and trauma have
been shown to reduce cellular communication directly by reducing the presence
of signaling and memory immune communication/information molecules.For example, "stress" brings the release of
cortisol and other substances that act to limit, damage or otherwise diminish
support for immune modulation is a critical feature of the ingredient.Immune modulation is an
emerging field in the medical treatment of disease.Immune modulation works via the introduction
of agents into the body that can boost and/or otherwise support the immune
system and move it towards a state of dynamic balance where its full
capabilities may be applied in a natural manner.We believe, as do many members of the medical
community, such agents will lead to an increase in the probability of the human
body more effectively fighting off infections and other forms of disease.Ai/E¹º presents critically
necessary characteristics as an immune modulating agent, including its overall
safety (GRAS substance) and small serving sizes, that are necessary in the
development of dietary supplement products seeking to modulate immunity and the
development of medical treatment integrating immune modulation with other
therapies.This extensive and important
array of characteristics has not yet been demonstrated by any other substance.
Ai/E¹º offers an array of beneficial
characteristics that include:
- Support for cellular communication via a broad
array of immune communication/information molecules.
- Support for the modulated expression of genes of
the innate and adaptive immune system.
- Support for a more complete and active targeted
- Helping offset immune suppression from stress,
poor nutrition, infection, toxins and trauma.
- Assisting the immune system in reaching a state
of optimized "dynamic balance."
- Demonstration in credible human clinical studies
of the ingredient's:
- support for elevation of NK cell activity,
- support of immune modulation and,
- support for a reduction in general health
- Demonstration in credible laboratory studies
of the ingredient's:
- support for the healthy elevation of B, T and NK
- support for modulated expression of relevant
- support of regulated apoptosis,
- ability to support the reduction of
- novel concentration of both specific and non-specific
antimicrobial molecules and,
- support the "immune cascade."
- Easily absorbed small molecular weight.
- Small serving sizes.
- GRAS for food applications, ODI for dietary
- Non stimulatory.
- Existing "Proof of Concept" in capsules, tablet,
nasal spray, lozenge, food and beverage.
- Suitable for long-term daily use.
- Highly soluble.
- Safe for people of all ages and physical
- Synergistic or complimentary to most other
Ai/E¹º is effective
in serving sizes ranging from 10 to 100 mgs.
Ai/E¹º has a broad
range of possible applications including:
- Dietary supplement capsules, tablets and powders
separately or in combination with other nutrients,
- beverage products addressing a wide range of
- Lozenge products,
- Functional food applications including infant
- OTC Homeopathic tablets and nasal sprays,
- and Cosmetics.
Dietary Ingredient Solutions, LLC